ITALIAN GASTRONOMIC WALK 9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS 2019
From $4279.00* per person twin share
On this self-guided, hotel-to-hotel walking holiday, you’ll explore the beautifully tranquil Langhe region of Piedmont, a gastronomic gem quietly tucked into Italy’s north-western corner. Recently recognised by UNESCO, the countryside is a glorious mix of gently rippling, wave-shaped hills cloaked by layers of vines, sunflowers and oak forests, crowned with honey-hued hamlets and majestic Savoy castles.
- 8 nights hotel-to-hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts and gastronomic evening meals
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- Services of a local representative Route maps and directions
- Wine collection Service
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Departures every 2nd day from August to October 2019, April to October 2020 subject to availability. Price is for Land Only from starting point of walk, varies according to departure date and is subject to currency fluctuation. Payment of required deposit secures pricing. A Single Supplement is payable for solo travellers. This is a self-guided tour, as such there will be no group or tour leader and you are free to complete the walks at your own pace. A local representative is on hand to assist you and will meet you at the beginning of the trip to go through the route notes and point out particular places of interest. The walking and luggage transfers included in this tour are subject to a minimum of 2 people (in total) booked on the departure. A supplement (payable in advance) to cover these transfers and sole occupancy of a room will apply if only 1 person travelling on a departure date. Moderate level of fitness is required. Compulsory Credit Card fees apply. Other terms and conditions apply, please discuss with your consultant.
With limited spaces available, secure your spot now by contacting Bev at Travel and Cruise Fundamentals on 9332 2363, 1300552 409 or email email@example.com