Wildlife of Sri Lanka 11 days / 10 nights
From $3720.00* per person twin share
Explore the natural lakes of Wilpattu National Park and search for Sri Lankan Leopards, elephants, sloth bears and an array of other wildlife; visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya and spend time in Minneriya National Park, home to a large population of elephants; enjoy the beautiful flora of Peradeniya Botanical Gardens in Kandy; and spend the day at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Horton Plains.
- 10 nights’ 4 star accommodation with breakfast daily
- Transportation by air-conditioned private vehicle
- English-speaking driver guide
- Entrance fees to Colombo Museum, Gangaramaya Temple, Wilpattu National Park (1 Game Drive), Anuradhapura City Tour, Isurumuniya, Sri Maha Bodhi, Sigiriya, Minneriya National Park, Kandy Temple, Cultural Show, Botanical Gardens, Nuwara Eliya City tour by Rickshaw, Horton Plains, Yala National Park, Galle Museum, Gal Oya National Park
- Cost of Jeep at Minneriya, Yala National Park
- Cost of Boat safari in Gal Oya
Terms and Conditions: Prices are per person in Australian Dollars on a twin share basis and subject to availability and currency fluctuation. This is an Independent itinerary with daily departures, package is exclusive of any airfares and valid for travel to 31 March 2021. Single supplements, Seasonal and Event surcharges apply. Yala National Park is usually closed 1 Sep – 15 Oct. Compulsory credit card fees apply. Other conditions apply, please discuss with your consultant.
With limited spaces available, secure your spot now by contacting Bev at Travel and Cruise Fundamentals on 9332 2363, 1300552 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org