Carnival in Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires 9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS Feb 2020
From $3698.00* per person twin share
Experience the excitement and energy of the Samba at the world famous Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Soak up the atmosphere at Copacabana Beach and Sugar Loaf Mountain. Explore the splendour of the magnificent Iguazu Falls, truly a sight to see. Discover Buenos Aires, “Paris of the Americas”, a city of Latin passion, faded European grandeur and birthplace of the Tango.
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing in Rio de Janeiro
- Carnival Parade in Rio de Janeiro
- Iguazu Falls tours on both Brazilian and Argentinian sides Sightseeing in Buenos Aires
- Tango Show and dinner
- Economy class airfares: Rio de Janeiro / Iguazu Falls / Buenos Aires
- All transfers
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Prices are subject to availability, currency fluctuation and based on 2019 pricing, full payment before the release of new pricing will secure the package at 2019 pricing. Rio Carnival package requires full, non-refundable payment in order to request, airfares subject to change until booked and ticketed. International flights are NOT included. Australian travellers require a visa for Brazil, costing is not included in package. Argentinian Tourist Tax, National Park fees and Eco Taxes are not included and are payable locally. Compulsory credit card fees apply. Other conditions apply, please discuss with your consultant.
With limited spaces available, secure your spot now by contacting Bev at Travel and Cruise Fundamentals on 9332 2363, 1300552 409 or email email@example.com