At Travel and Cruise Fundamentals, our philosophy is that our clients are looked after from the time we start their booking until they come home from their trip, we don’t stop once they have paid their money!
On a daily basis, we are bombarded with these questions and statements:
- WHY SHOULD I USE A TRAVEL AGENT?
- TRAVEL AGENTS ARE A RIP OFF!
- I CAN BOOK THAT ONLINE FOR LESS!
- ISN’T THE CHEAPEST PRICE THE BEST?
So the question is: Why should you book with Travel and Cruise Fundamentals
At Travel and Cruise Fundamentals, our philosophy is that our clients are looked after from the time we start their booking until they come home from their trip, we don’t stop once they have paid their money! And that applies whether they are going for a weekend down south, on an extended trip around the world, or anything in between! Every client leaves on their trip with our 24 hour emergency number in their hands, and I can assure you that we assist our clients no matter what the time of day or night! Calls to our emergency number are answered by one of our team, not a call centre.
In our agency we have in excess of 90 years experience in arranging travel for our clients. We love our jobs (most of the time!), enjoy discussing with our clients what / where / when they like to do and then offering suggestions and ideas to give them the best options. We will modify clients’ plans for them if we feel that what they have planned does not offer the best travel plan for their requirements. Most of the time we are planning fun stuff, but we are also there helping clients at times of great emotional stress, and we do what we can to make things easier for them. We also assist clients who are travelling for business, who generally have very different needs to the holiday maker. Each one of our clients is important to us, we do the research and investigation to ensure that the arrangements we make meet, and in most cases, exceed our clients’ requirements. The fact that about 90% of our business comes from repeat or referral clientele indicates that we must be doing something right! We are passionate about travel and just as passionate about our clients’ arrangements.
So then why should you book with TRAVEL AND CRUISE FUNDAMENTALS?
- We provide security when you are travelling: we are PERSONALLY here for you 24 /7 – NO CALL CENTRE
- We are ATAS accredited
- In most instances we are NOT able to assist you if you have booked online
- We do not profess to be the cheapest, that is not what we do, but we do add value to your travel arrangements
- Our partners in travel research in person to ensure that we are providing quality to our clients
- We have a vast amount of information at our fingertips. We know which itinerary, property and airline is going to work for you.
- We know different countries’ visa requirements, we know the cruise lines, we know the value and the difference of differing tour companies
- We know we cannot be compared to the internet, because we KNOW!
This thank you from one of our clients sums it all up wonderfully:
“I don’t think you realize how wonderful it is for us to leave Perth with you only a few clicks on the iPad away. We feel we have a friend in you and are confident that your team would also look after us if you were otherwise busy. This all means so much to us both and gives us the confidence to explore our dreams”
In March 2016 we celebrated 20 years in business assisting our clients with their travel arrangements. Just remember:
“Without a Travel Agent you are on your own!”